With DSB Internet Banking you can:
- View your billing overview and the corresponding balances
- Transfers to local-and foreign account holders
- An improved user-friendly interface
- Internet banking in Dutch and English
- Request a SRD internet savings account
- Invest in srd, usd or euro by opening a Internet Term Deposit
- Set Alerts (Email)
- View tutorials about different options of internet banking
- Block your lost or stolen debit card, credit card or prepaid card
Requesting a DSB Internet Banking via the online application is very easy. You’ll receive your login details via e-mail and SMS. Safe and simple, you even don’t have to visit one of our branches.
Starting with DSB Internet Banking? In this instruction video we show you how everything works.
- Go to My data and settings
- Select Online Activity
- Find the transaction for which you want proof
- Click on the download icon at the top right
- You will then be given the option to: Download the digital transaction receipt or send it by email.
- Go to Bank transfers, click Payments and then Foreign transfers
- At From account, select the account number from which the amount must be debited
- At Select beneficiary bank, select the beneficiary's bank
- With Account no. beneficiary, enter the account number of the beneficiary.
- DSB to DSB: same moment
- DSB to local bank: maximum 3 working days