Just go to one of the many ATMs of De Surinaamsche Bank, located throughout Suriname. You register one time at one of the many De Surinaamsche Bank ATMs spread across Suriname. You will receive a Top Up PIN for your Telesur prepaid phone, after which you add credit 24/7, 7 days a week.
It's easy to use DSB Easycell Top-Up. All you need is a debit card and a DSB Checking Account. You don't need to apply. You just register your mobile number (incl 597)at one of our ATMs
Just follow these eight steps at any ATM:
- Insert your card.
- Choose Dutch or English.
- Type in your PIN.
- Choose 'More options'.
- Choose 'Easycell Top-Up'.
- Choose 'Telesur'.
- Enter your mobile number (597XXXXXXX).
You will receive a strip with a Top-Up PIN. This is the code that you use for adding credit to your mobile phone. After 48 hours from Monday to Friday you will receive a text message confirming that the service has been activated for you.
* If yoir debit card expires, you must register again for Easycell Top-Up at one of De Surinaamsche Bank's ATMs.
Follow these 2 steps when upgrading:
- Text the following: Rech, space, your Top-Up PIN, space, amount, (example: rech 123456 5)
- Send this text to the number 134
Note: The upgrade values are in SRD. The amount will be automatically deducted from your account.