With a standard mortgage you can buy a parcel, construct (wholly or partially), renovate or expand your dwelling. The maximum term of the mortgage is 15 years.
To apply for a standard mortgage, make an appointment and bring the following documents:
- Copy of the parcel map
- Approved technical drawing and budget for the dwelling to be constructed or expanded
- Budget for the dwelling you wish to buy, partially or wholly construct, renovate or expand.
- Phase plan
- Extract from the mortgage register
- Copy of your ID card
- Nationality certificate
- Declaration from the CBB
- Employer's declaration or pay slip
- 3 latest payslips
- Non - resident: residence permit
- Entrepreneur: annual figures
- Get a checklist and envelope at one of our offices.
- Collect all the documents on the checklist.
- Fill in the checklist in duplicate and sign it.
- Put the documents and one of the signed checklists in the envelope. (Keep the other signed checklist for your own records.)
- Put the envelope in a Drop-off Box.
- In five working days, you'll receive an invite for a mortgage consultation.
With DSB Video Banking it is possible to have a personal mortage consult via a remote video connection. Also for complex financial cases like mortgages we are here to assist you personally via a DSB I Video Banking
With this 7% mortgage, you can finance the construction, renovation or expansion of your dwelling for a low interest rate and flexible conditions of repayment. You pay 7% interest annually.
You must meet the following requirements:
- The amount you're borrowing is SRD 250,000 or less.
- The mortgage will be repaid within 25 years.
- Your gross monthly salary (for both you and your partner) is between SRD 2.000 and SRD 8.000
- The surface area of the dwelling is between 150 (new home) and 275 square meters (expansion).
- You should not have access to more homes
- The lot should be debt free